Career Outlook for Law Studies Majors
All of the data on the jobs and earning potentials is based on 2018 data available from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (www.bls.gov)
Example Career Paths
- Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators: Median Salary $62,270; 7700 current jobs.
- Claims Adjusters, Appraisers, Examiners, and Investigators: $65,670; 346,000 current jobs.
- Court Reporters: Median Salary $57,150; 15,700 current jobs.
- Paralegals & Legal Assistants: Median Salary $50,940; 325,700 current jobs.
- Secretaries & Administrative Assistants: Median Salary $38,880; 3,786,800 current jobs.
Current Job Postings
Memphis Law Firm hiring for a Full-Time Litigation Paralegal Job. Looking for a creative self-starter, attentive to detail, able to work well with others, proactive, organized, and able to meet deadlines.
Oxford Law Firm looking to hire and train a title abstractor who would also deal with other aspects of the law firm. Looking for someone who has an undergraduate degree who has a good work ethic and time management skills.
Please contact Wesley Notestine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (662)915-2898 for further information.